Dr Lata Boyce
MB,BS FRACGP FAAFM
Dr Boyce is an experienced Specialist General Practitioner of over 30years in Australia since 1988 and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioner and Fellow of Australasian and American Academy of Anti-aging medicine.
Fees-Mixed billing practitioner
Dr Boyce can provide:
- General Practice –All aspects of General medicine, chronic disease management, care plans including mental health care plan, iron infusion, minor skin surgery. Immunisations, insertion, and removal, Mirena removal, employment medical, driving medicals, workers compensation.
- Personalised Wellness and Holistic Lifestyle and Antiaging Medicine
- Hormone Health for Women and Men
- Skin health
Her SPECIAL consults are Privately billed and will require a long consultation appointment.
At your Booking for specials skills consultation, a full assessment of your Metabolic, Hormone, nutrition, lifestyle, gut and gene Biomarkers can be assessed to provide a personalized precision management plan to treat your health concerns.
Appointments and Fees:
Please ring reception for more information, for appointments and fees and out of pocket expenses for certain consults and procedures.
Special Interests & Skills
- Women’s Health with special interest in Menopause, perimenopause, Severe Premenstrual syndrome, polycystic ovarian syndrome, menstruation problems, Endometriosis, sexual dysfunction, and Family planning. Abnormal estrogen metabolism.
- Use of tailored Body/Bio- identical hormones as required.
- Men’s Health with specializing in Andropause- decline in male testosterone levels with tailored Testosterone Replacement, sexual dysfunction
- Thyroid Health- if you are on thyroid medications and continuing to have symptoms then further testing and prescription of natural thyroid hormones along with T3 can be achieved.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and Fibromyalgia
- Weight loss management by optimizing your hormones including insulin resistance growth hormone, gut health, neurotransmitter and genetic predispositions and providing a tailored weight loss program.
- Nutritional Medicine Nutritional deficiencies, imbalances, or the presence of environmental toxins can affect your health. This may involve removal of certain foods from the diet or toxins from the patient’s environment, or prescription of supplements such as activated vitamins, minerals, trace elements and specialised probiotics.
- DNA Genetic Personalized lifestyle management through genetic profiling to correct inherent metabolic and functional problems affecting your metabolism and prescribe activated vitamins and minerals and cofactors, personalized diet and exercise program.
- Gut health -If you are having gut issues like bloating, constipation, diarrhea despite normal endoscopy and colonoscopy, Functional gut assessment and treatment may help with bloating, constipation, diarrhea, IBS symptoms.
- Hair loss- your nutrition, hormones, immune health gut health are checked to provide a treatment plan for hair regrowth using medications and customized compounded medications if required.
- Acne and skin health -Investigating your hormones, gut health, diet, food allergies to find the root cause of your skin break out. Pigmentation treatment.
- The Australian Royal College of General Practitioner
- Australasian College of Environmental and Nutritional Medicine
- Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Australasian Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine